A-Player Sales People Wanted
We are hiring A-Player Sales Reps for our team!
Want to find out if you’re a PERFECT FIT for our team? Keep reading…
We have BIG goals through the end of the year and into 2021 and we need AT LEAST 2-4 more kick-butt salespeople to help us change lives.
We are dedicated to helping real estate agents rapidly scale into the mid-6-figure to 7-figure income ranges, by taking control of their lead flow, putting systems in place, and building high-performance teams.
We are looking for results-oriented and driven team members that desire to earn top dollar while serving others into their dreams.
If you’re good, you’ll earn $80,000 – $100,000/yr. The best will earn between $150,000 – $200,000/yr…simply helping others win in business and life.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- You must be intelligent. This is a thinking person’s game.
- You must be DRIVEN to EXCELLENCE and SUCCESS. You must be a winner who wants to be the best.
- You must have sky-high INTEGRITY. That means being able to say NO when someone is not a good fit for our programs, even if this means you are losing possible commission. Doing the right thing for our clients and our business HAS TO be MORE important to you than making a sale.
- You must be great at building rapport with people. You must be LIKABLE and AUTHENTIC. Do people like you without you having to try too hard? Can you be yourself easily? (You CANNOT be pushy. If so, please don’t apply.)
- You must be a POSITIVE person.
- You must be looking for a LONG-term commitment, working for us. If you are trying to fill your time in between gigs, or while building your own business, DO NOT apply!
- You must LOVE helping people and talking to people. If this is not you…do NOT apply!
- You must be COACHABLE. If you think you’re ALREADY a superstar and don’t know how to take constructive critique, this is NOT a position for you. So, if you’re not open to GROWTH, DO NOT apply. The way you’ve “always done it” will not work here. We promise.
- You must be METHODICAL. If you don’t like routine, and you don’t like details, this is NOT the position for you. You will be doing the SAME THING every day. Each call presents its own challenges, but you must be comfortable sticking to the ROUTINE and SCRIPT.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
- You can work from ANYWHERE in the world. All you MUST have is a very fast, very reliable internet and phone connection (or be willing to invest in getting them).
- There is ZERO cold-calling involved. People are on the phone with you because they want to be.
- This is a lucrative, COMMISSION ONLY position. If this doesn’t work for you, please don’t apply. We do not pay hourly, therefore, your training time is not reimbursed.
- You also must be resourceful, creating opportunities and leads on your own. Don’t worry, we’ll show you how and it won’t involve cold-calling.
- We are not (and do not want) hard closers. We do not beat people into our programs. Great salespeople do not need to slam people into a decision. We will teach you a better way.
- We will provide all the training you need to succeed.
- In the beginning, during the training period, this will be a Part-Time position and becoming a FULL-TIME position soon after that, with proven results. We do not pay you for training. We expect you to get resourceful with the training times and most of our trainings will occur in the evenings and on weekends.
HOW TO APPLY:
You must complete all steps in order to be considered for the position:
- Fill out the application on this link: https://dontsettle.pages.ontraport.net/sales
- Record a 1-3 minute video telling us why you’d be a great fit for our team. Upload it to YouTube, Vimeo, or another service (such as BombBomb) and just make sure to set it up so we can view it (we can’t watch “Private” videos on YouTube but we can watch “Unlisted” videos).
- Send us an email to [email protected] with the following:
- Include the link to your video.
- Attach your resume in PDF format.
If you have questions about anything, please email [email protected].
We look forward to speaking with you!
-Travis Robertson & The DSG Team