Below are the positions we are currently hiring for. Click on the link of the appropriate position to jump right to the post you are looking for:
Real Estate Coach
Do you want to do work that matters and make a difference in the lives of people? Do you love to help people reach their goals and does that make you come alive inside? Do you love to teach and motivate people?
Then we want to talk to you!
We are looking for business coaches who can work with real estate professionals to help them create businesses that support their lives – not businesses that run their lives.
We are looking for a sharp, passionate, over-achiever who:
- Wants to do work that matters.
- Has a passion for helping people become the best version of themselves.
- Is passionate about what we do.
- Is a self-starter. If you need a baby-sitter, please don’t apply.
- Is passionate about business and personal development principles.
- Has experience as a real estate sales professional.
- Has teaching and/or coaching experience.
- Can manage a large amount of client data and relationships.
- Can write professional emails. If u think this sentunce iz jus fine, pleeze dont apply fur this pozishun.
- Is fun! Boring, stuffy people should apply at one of our competitors.
- Support our clients in the development and achievement of their professional and personal goals based on Travis Robertson’s methods.
- Conduct live, one-on-one coaching calls with the clients under your care.
- Hold clients accountable to their goals through honesty, motivation and challenges.
- Respond quickly to client communications.
- Track and report on critical metrics in the client’s business and personal life.
- Stay in a state of constant learning about business principles, personal development and the real estate industry.
- Strong real estate knowledge and background. 5+ years of experience in the residential real estate industry.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in a business-related field).
- Strong business background and experience.
- Strong understanding of personal development.
- The heart of a teacher with some experience in coaching or training.
- Excellent client servicing skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Passion for self-directed learning.
- Prompt and on time.
- Excellent phone presence so you can motivate, inspire and energize the clients you serve.
- Light travel around key events will be required.
- We are passionate about what we do. We change lives and we are proud of that.
- We coach and train business people in the real estate industry – we do NOT sell real estate.
- We respect your personal life and want you to have one. Work hard while you’re at work, then play hard when you’re at home.
- Our interview process is more thorough and involved than you’re used to.
Compensation & Key Information:
- A coach who maintains a full roster will earn between $145-175k per year.
- This is a 1099 position. You will be compensated based on the number of clients you serve.
- You can work from anywhere in the world – though you must be available to service mostly clients in North America.
- You get all the tax benefits of being self-employed.
- We will fill your roster. You are not required to sell the program.
- It will take a few months to fully fill your schedule so be prepared for a transition.
How to Apply:
- IMPORTANT: Failure to follow these instructions precisely will result in immediate disqualification!
- Email your resume in PDF format only to [email protected] and put “Coach Position” in the subject line.
- If you are seeing this ad on a job site, do not reply to the ad through the site. Use the email address above.
- Include in the body of the email an introductory paragraph explaining why you believe you are the perfect candidate for the position.