Below are the positions we are currently hiring for:
COACHING SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Location: Your Home (Local candidates may work in-office)
Employee Type: Full Time
Manages Others: No
Job Type: Sales
Experience: At least 3 years proven sales experience in a B2B environment.
Objective: To engage and enroll prospects into our business and life coaching programs via telephone.
Are You A Master Influencer?
This role is for the Gladiators. If you are looking for an opportunity where you are rewarded for your results and want to make a difference in the lives of those you work with, we have an incredible opportunity for you. We are creating an elite team of sales representatives that will work with business owners, sales professionals and senior executives to transform their businesses and lives. As a member of this team, you will have the opportunity to interact one-on-one with business owners to help them discover ways to grow their businesses by 30-100% in six to twelve months. This position is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic, high performance, results-oriented culture and represent the transformational strategies of Travis Robertson. Travis Robertson has been transforming the lives and businesses of people all over the world and we are expanding to serve new markets and industries.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Use a consultative selling approach with business owners, professionals and senior level executives to identify ways we can help them grow their business by 30 – 100% in the next six to twelve months
- Conduct one-on-one phone meetings and influence the decision makers to take action
- Take an entrepreneurial approach to your role by prospecting for leads, setting own appointments, generating referrals, networking and conducting market planning
- Drive revenue to the company
- Maintain primary point of contact relationship status with Clients
- Report activity and results on a daily basis and maintain accurate records in Salesforce
- Proactively improve performance through coaching and feedback provided by management
- Candidates must have at least 3 years proven sales success in the B2B environment
- Must have prior experience working with business owners or senior level executives
- Ability to work effectively from home
- Modern computer skills and ability to follow all company policies and procedures
- Ability to build rapport and correspond with people from all over the world
- Ability to effectively communicate with all types of people
- Traits, attitudes, skills: unstoppable mindset, coachable, exceptionally driven, resourceful, results-oriented, passionate about helping businesses grow, big picture thinker who rolls up sleeves to results, persuasive, assertive, honest, strong sales closing ability, quality follow-up, attention to detail, intuitive, gregarious, outstanding verbal communicator and active listener
If you are interested in applying for this employment opportunity at Robertson Coaching International, please send your resume, cover letter & salary requirements to [email protected] Include the job title you would like to be considered for in the subject line of the email.